The entire spectrum of our HR activities is geared towards our goal of providing women the skills & confidence to unlock their potential at the workplace, and make them equal contributors at home. This is achieved through multiple ways:
- Significant increase in income through an employment opportunity & skill upgradation
- Skill building along multiple dimensions (communication, medical, IT, administration, English language) through 150-200 training-hours/year internally
- Steady career progression through continuous skill upgradation
- Support for formal education ( study leave, scholarships, flexible work-hours, coaching where possible)
- Confidence building through exposure to role models, hands-on coaching, open forums to elicit their feedback
By becoming role models & change-agents within their communities, our female staff have a multiplier effect, impacting thousands of women in their community.